Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show [Atomic Chic!]

The Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show: "


I have a great love for vintage clothing and vintage knick-knacks. Since I was very young I've always gone treasure hunting and collecting in thrift stores and yard sales, and this looks like the mother load! Several of my favorite vintage shops in my area told me about this on my latest trips to their stores.







The Manhattan Vintage Clothing and Antique Textile Show in New York is February 4th 1pm- 8pm to Saturday February 5th, 11:00am - 6pm. Admission is a mere $20.00. As much as I do want to go however, I have a more important engagement in another state. However, it looks like the show will be back in late April, thank goodness!! More time to save my money, yes? :)







It looks like so much fun. You can buy all sorts of yummy vintage goodies!

So I did do another Project Restyle, aside from being sick but I am quite unhappy with it and want to make another one. This is me and my indecisiveness coming through. I have some sewing projects that I'm frantically trying to finish.



All images are from Manhattan Vintage Show and http://jenniferdrue.com





"

No comments:

Post a Comment