Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lost in a Whimsical World (15 pieces) [My Modern Metropolis]

Lost in a Whimsical World (15 pieces): "

Matt Gaser takes us on an incredible journey through his storytelling art. It's hard not to get lost in this whimsical world he's conjured up from his imagination. The bright characters he creates are so full of life, they make you feel as if you've seen them in a wonderful dream.



'The most satisfying moment in making art is not the final idea, but the process it took to get there,' says Gaser. 'I'm inspired by the world around me and the hundreds of talented artists living today pushing my skills to grow in the arts. I hope my artwork inspired others to dream of the unknown realm, to travel to fantasy worlds, and to look into themselves to call upon their imagination.'































Matt Gaser

via [concept art world]"

No comments:

Post a Comment